23 February, 2014

ARREY CONDITION SERIOUS HAI REY!

Today's world is not a fun world anymore, seriousness has grabbed most of the peoples mind. Seriousness has become a serious disease . We encounter a serious person in every phase of our life which makes us to feel why on earth we met them and just want to escape from that person or that situation. From that annoying aunty, who’s more concerned about your life than your parents are, to your boss/professor, who’s more punctual than time are some of them. We all are surround by people jinki #ConditionSerioushai. I too encountered a person jiski condition bahut serious thi.

Last week, I met a friend who recently had break up from her girlfriend after two and half years. I was in complete depression and his condition was damn serious. I went his home to console him only. He greeted me with the song “Bhula Dena Mujhe”. He was continuously murmuring the song’s tune.

He was wandering in the house murmuring the tune. When i asked him something he just started murmuring the tune louder thus scaring me and after two minutes asking me the questions what i've asked him. His condition was damn serious I must say.

He is not a serious type of guy but the break up made him so. In reality he is a very fun-loving and easy going boy but the break up had a great affect on him. And it was obvious to have situation as the break up was just beyond everyone’s thinking. They were the best couple in the school and everyone admires them. Everyone couple in the school wants to be like them. Their understanding was better than most of best friends of the school, they trust each other like anything and their love was inexplicable. But after the graduation I don’t know what happened, their relation got sour and their condition became serious day by day.

My friends condition was getting serious day by day and staying with him or interacting with him was very difficult. His only work is the murmuring of tune of song Tujhe Bhula Dena. Ask him question, crack a joke in front of him, give him some advise, or just a normal talk, you will only listen the tune of Tujhe Bhula Dena. The only solution to this problem was the patch up which was not possible or some good time with best friends, which he has denied thousand times. But this time at any cost I would take him to my house for a small part with all school friends.

I asked him several times but I only got to hear the tune. I love that song but now the song is something I never want to hear. His continuously murmuring made me furious and I started shouted at him but still he just murmured the song tune. I have lost my all hope but suddenly I thought of a plan. I called all the friends to bring all the party stuff (wines, beers, chocolates, chips and much more) to his home. In half n hour they all were at his place.

With lots of requests and beggings he joined as. But he made it clear that he will not take any liquor, only chocolates and chips. He first ate Diary Milk and the condition remained same, then he ate 5-star and his condition got better. He then became friendly with us, shared his pain with us while taking a peg. After taking 2-3 pegs his condition got better and he shared his all pain with and cried. We console him and give him optimistic thinking. After some days with the company of friends his condition got better and better. After some time he got his relations with her girlfriend got better and they were again together. And me and my friends felt very blessed as we help our friend to get his #ConditionSeriousHai to #ConditonAwesomeHai.

Only friends, some wine and some chocolates (especially 5-star) can make someone’s #ConditionSeriousHai to #ConditonAwesomeHai.

1 comments:

  1. well written! may your friend start laughing soon again! Else give him a 5 star :D

    ReplyDelete