01 January, 2014

Get to know about us (People behind this Blog)

All you got to know about the people behind this blog.




Abhinav Jain


On 22 May, 1998, I was born in Delhi, India. Inspired by many people, on 17 Feb,2013, I created this blog. I am a student and as well as a blogger. I love surfing on internet. I love to listen music and I am very much passionate about technology. I like to sleep and play PC games.

Follow me on:
Facebook - Abhinav Jain
Google+ - Abhinav Jain
Stumble Upon - Abhinav Jain
Pinterest - Abhinav Jain
Youtube - Abhinav Jain
Indiblogger - Abhinav Jain





Mudit Gupta


On 28 Sep, 1997 my friend Mudit was born in Delhi, India. He is very ambitious student, always there to help me and others. Mudit loves to travel and explore new things, also loves automobile and music. He is also passionate about technology and is a good player of cricket and volleyball. He is vey much interested in watching late night movies. He is one of my bestie.

Follow him on:
Facebook - Mudit Gupta
Google+ - Mudit Gupta
Twitter - Mudit Gupta
Instagram - Mudit Gupta
Pinterest - Mudit Gupta

0 comments:

Post a Comment